There is a whole world of difference at Learnkey Training Institute
Apply for one of our courses and benefit from the scheme that gives the student up to 70% of the total fees paid for the course in tax credits. Notwithstanding this fact, since tax is deducted at source in most cases, a refund is sent to the student at the end of the year as per scheme's rules, regulations and conditions.
Student may apply for the GET QUALIFIED scheme up to one year from the starting date of the course or in the same year of completing the course.
Learnkey Training Institute is one of the pioneer Maltese Training Institutes. We are accredited by various foreign institutes so that we can deliver courses, perform tests and hold examinations at our premises on their behalf.
The Learnkey Training Institute has been in operation since the early months of 1995 specializing mainly in Secretarial, Finance, Accountancy, Business and Management Studies and IT courses.
In 1995, we were a new company, whose targets were a number of people from all kinds of sectors, showing high interest in computer familiarization.
From its initial days, Learnkey endeavored to assist its clients not only before and during the sales of computers but also after the sales by providing a wide range of training and courses. That initial endeavor since evolved in a complex and top-notch training reality, which is the Learnkey Training Institute.
In 2001 Learnkey has been accredited by the prestigious City and Guilds UK to deliver various Diploma courses in Secretarial, Finance and Accountancy and Business. In 2015 we have been accredited by the ACCA both as a CBE Exam Centre and also to delivery the courses.
Since 2001 we have also been accredited by British Computer Society to perform ECDL ® Courses and testing and we were the first to continue performing through ECDL Malta were we became the first approved training center I delivering ECDL Core, Advanced and ECDL CAD.
ILM, VTCT and LCCI were amongst the new foreign accreditations to be included to our portfolio as from 2009 mostly for Management Diplomas. In 2015 we have also been accredited by the chartered of accounts (ACCA) in delivering there prestigious Accounting and Finance Diplomas. Since the first days we have been operating from our main Head office premises and training center in B’Kara.
We are proud of our teaching trained staff packed with their vast experiences in their respective specialized sectors which together help us deliver the high level training which earned us acknowledgement and accreditations in our years of activity.
Some of the courses we currently offer:
- Full and Part Time Secretarial & Administration Course Level 4 (60 ECTS)
- Diploma in Office Administration & Finance Level 5 (120 ECTS)
- ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business Level 5
- ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business Level 6
- ACCA BSC(Hons) Applied Accounting Level 7
- City & Guilds Subjects
- Award for Introduction to Customer Service
- Certificate in Customer Service
- Award in Business Studies
- Business Finance and Accounting (16 ECTS)
- Diploma in Office Administration and Finance (120 ECTS)
- Award Book Keeping & Accounts from Basics to Advanced Level
- Certificate in Sage Computerised Accounts from Basics to Advanced Level
- Business Finance from Basics to Advanced Level
- Office Procedures, Telephone Skills and Job Seeking Skills
- Customer Care
- Finance & Accounting Diploma
- Business Skills Diploma
- ILM Leadership & Management Diploma
- LCCI Subjects / Edexcel Computerised Accounts Courses
- ECDL Base, Standard and Advanced Courses
- Ordinary and Advanced Level Courses
- Equal Skills Courses
- Auto Cad
- VTCT Courses