Sage Seminar Intermediate up to Audit Level
Learnkey Institute, one of Malta's leading education Centre central located in Birkirkara, shall be holding a Two Day Sage Seminar inclusive of refreshments. Lessons on Saturdays from 9.30 till 1pm.
The seminar will include:-
Sage advanced, Running Routine & Reports
Candidates should be able to complete the following:
- Access and amend company parameters in respect of name and address
- Add new accounts to purchase and sales ledgers
- Set up supplier and customer settlement terms, credit limits, contact details etc.
- Create accounts in the nominal ledger from given information
- Process transactions involving different tax liabilities
- Process information in respect of the sales ledger - invoices, credit notes and customer receipts
- Process information in respect of the purchase ledger - invoices, credit notes and payments
- Process transactions in respect of the nominal ledger - payments and receipts
- Allocate / match amounts in the purchase and sales ledgers as required - either matching to items or full or part payments in advance or on account.
- Effect transfers between accounts in the nominal ledger
- Process discounts received and allowed
- Process transfers between bank accounts and cash accounts
- Process contra items between purchase and sales ledger accounts
- Process returned cheque in respect of customers and suppliers
- Access / amend and process recurring entries as required
- Calculate and process depreciation using both the reducing balance method and the straight line method
- Print out copies of accounts, customer and supplier data, customer and supplier activity reports, customer statements, remittance advices, trial balances, day books, audit trails, profit & loss account and balance sheet as requested.
12 Students only - Individual Attention
Seminar Fee 300 euro